Can my kids see a doctor on TelaCare?
Children, under the age of 18, may be easily added to your TelaCare account. If your child is over the age of 18 then you can add them but they must complete their own profile and request consults on their own.
Other questions related to Online Doctors Visit
- Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
- How long is a typical online doctor visit on TelaCare?
- Can I see a doctor online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What is TelaCare not for?
- When should you call a doctor online?
- Can I add my spouse to my account?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctors note from TelaCare?