Do I need to create an account to see a doctor on TelaCare?
Yes, you do need to create an account before you can speak to a doctor
on TelaCare. The account creation process is simple and takes just a few
moments. We recommend you set up your account now so it’s ready when you
need it. Once your account is created, you can use the mobile app or
website using the same username and password.
Other questions related to Online Visit
- What is an online doctor visit?
- Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
- How long is a typical online doctor visit on TelaCare?
- Can I see a doctor online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What is TelaCare not for?
- When should you call a doctor online?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctors note from TelaCare?