If my condition cannot be treated through TelaCare, can I still discuss it with a doctor?
If it is not an emergency condition, yes. Doctors at TelaCare are able to
provide medical advice, counsel you about your condition, and help you
work through your treatment options.
Other questions related to Online Visit
- What is an online doctor visit?
- Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
- How long is a typical online doctor visit on TelaCare?
- Can I see a doctor online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What is TelaCare not for?
- When should you call a doctor online?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctors note from TelaCare?