Who are the doctors?
The doctors on TelaCare are part of the TelaCare Medical Group, Inc., which is a
primary care practice with a national network of board-certified doctors
who, on average, have 15 years of experience. Doctors are both single-
and multi-state licensed and credentialed to work in your state of
residence; 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Each of our doctors goes
through a rigorous selection process to become a part of the network.
Other questions related to Online Visit
- What is an online doctor visit?
- Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
- How long is a typical online doctor visit on TelaCare?
- Can I see a doctor online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What is TelaCare not for?
- When should you call a doctor online?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctors note from TelaCare?