Why would I see a doctor online?
Illness or injury can strike at any time. TelaCare helps you get back on your feet, no matter where you are or the time of day. You can see a doctor online for a range of issues, from minor illnesses and injuries, symptoms from a chronic condition, or to address general health concerns. Here are a few reasons people go online to see a doctor:
- I feel like I should probably see a doctor, but can’t really fit it into my over-booked schedule.
- It’s difficult for me to get a doctor’s appointment.
- I’m not sure if I should go to the ER or not.
- My doctor’s office is closed and I don’t want to go to an urgent care clinic or hospital
- I just moved and don’t know any doctors in my area.
- I just need a second opinion.
- I’m between jobs and have no coverage.
- I have a question about a loved-one’s health and would like some advice.
Other questions related to Online Visit
- What is an online doctor visit?
- Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
- How long is a typical online doctor visit on TelaCare?
- Can I see a doctor online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What is TelaCare not for?
- When should you call a doctor online?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctors note from TelaCare?