Can a doctor on TelaCare order a prescription refill?
Doctors on TelaCare will discuss your health history and assess whether a refill is safe at this time or whether it would be necessary to see your primary care physician in person. The decision to provide a refill and the quantity is at the sole discretion of the doctor. Be sure to share any information you have about your health history and condition that may help facilitate your refill, such as recent lab tests or blood pressure readings.
Other questions related to Online Doctors Visit
- Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
- How long is a typical online doctor visit on TelaCare?
- Can I see a doctor online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What is TelaCare not for?
- When should you call a doctor online?
- Can I add my spouse to my account?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctors note from TelaCare?