Can medical forms like sick slips or doctors notes be provided?
Doctors on TelaCare are able to provide simple forms like sick slips or
back to work/school documents as clinically appropriate. Be sure to
request the documentation before ending your conversation. Please note
that doctors on TelaCare are not able to provide more substantial
documents like FMLA forms, disability forms or handicap/DMV documents as
these documents require in in-person evaluation.
Other questions related to Online Doctors Visit
- Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
- How long is a typical online doctor visit on TelaCare?
- Can I see a doctor online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What is TelaCare not for?
- When should you call a doctor online?
- Can I add my spouse to my account?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctors note from TelaCare?