What is TelaCare not for?
TelaCare is not for people suffering from serious or life threatening conditions, such as:
- Chest pain
- Neurological symptoms, suggesting a stroke
- Difficulty breathing
- Dizziness or loss of consciousness
- Sudden bleeding
- Choking or gagging
- Severe Hypertension or Hemorrhoids
- Head injury
- Possible broken bones
- Patients who want to hurt themselves (suicidality)
- Patients who want to hurt others (homicidality)
- Schizophrenia or hallucinations
If you have any of the above symptoms or any other serious medical concerns please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency department.